Friday, September 27, 2013

External Committee

For the first time,I went back to my faculty as external committee for Final Defense of Master Degree Student at Department of Statistics, Faculty of Commerce and Accountancy, Chulalongkorn University, as the invitation from my dear former supervisor( in my undergraduate years: Assistant Professor Dr. Somjaree Preeyanont), and my dear teachers (Assistant Professor Dr.Tharwon Arnuphaptrairong, Dr.Pimmanee Rattanawicha); so honored to be back and assist our faculty.

ได้มีโอกาสกลับไปเป็นกรรมการภายนอกสอบ final defense ของนิสิตปริญญาโทที่คณะบัญชี จุฬาฯ โดยคำเชิญของอาจารย์ที่ปรึกษาและคณาจารย์สมัยเรียนปริญญาตรี มีความสุขทุกครั้งที่ได้กลับมาคณะค่ะ








หนังสือปฏิสัมพันธ์ระหว่างคอมพิวเตอร์กับมนุษย์

  วันนี้มารับหนังสือปฏิสัมพันธ์ระหว่างคอมพิวเตอร์กับมนุษย์ เล่มสมนาคุณสำหรับผู้เขียน 8 เล่ม ที่พิมพ์เป็นครั้ง2 โดยสำนักพิมพ์จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิท...